Architecture and design services can’t be delivered in a vacuum. They rely heavily on the input, engagement and interaction of teams. And teams can be very fragile ecosystems, highly susceptible to even the tiniest changes in configuration or role.
Which is the reason WhyWhatHow supports practices to get the most out of your key teams. Quickly diagnosing any significant areas of team dysfunction and then conducting 1-2 day tailored workshops to remedy those aspects of team configuration and culture that are diminishing your practice’s energy and slowing down its growth.
WhyWhatHow can quickly and significantly enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of any group associated with your practice that you need to operate as a team, including:
- Your entire practice, where it’s a small or medium firm
- Your board, governance or leadership group
- The management team
- Specific project teams, possibly including external consultants or advisors
- Discipline-based groups, such as interior design, landscape, health projects
- Administrative groups, such as marketing, HR, finance
- Client user groups
Want to improve the effectiveness of your board, project or leadership team? Just tell us here so we can discuss with you the best approach to meet your specific needs.